Covid – 19 LTA Guidelines
The club is open from Friday 15th May 2020 for members only, from 6am to 9pm using a booking system, under the following conditions.
- Members of the same family are allowed to play singles or doubles together on one court. One member can play singles with one member from another family, 2 meters apart at all times.
- The Verandah must not be used as a waiting area.
- Two courts will be available. Court 1 nearest the trees and court 3 nearest the car park. Court 2 is not available.
- Players can book one session per day for up to 90 minutes but must leave the court after 80 minutes to allow social distancing rules to be applied.
- Members must provide their own hand sanitiser, wipes, bottles / flask of hot water, a small first aid kit and a mobile phone for emergencies.
- Players need to provide their own tennis balls. The clubhouse WILL NOT be open and there will be no toilet facilities or access to water.
- We ask everyone to wipe the gate handle and lock with their own wipe when leaving the courts
If we all do our bit, we help everyone to keep safe. Please be kind and considerate to others.